The sustainable growth and vitality of our communities has become an increasingly important issue. Why? Simply because communities are where we live, work, and play. Williams Engineering Canada is positively adding to this debate with design and support services for residential, commercial, and industrial municipal developments.
We provide design and construction assistance to private and public clients. We stand beside our clients, guiding them through the municipal approval, design, and construction phases of a project. We are expert providers of engineering design and construction services for water distribution and wastewater collection systems, treatment and storage facilities, roadways, and stormwater management.
Our civil engineering services cover the following:
- Area development and structure plans via sub-consultants
- Asphalt concrete pavement overlays
- Brownfield and greenfield development
- Community advocacy, development, planning, etc.
- Construction management
- Grading and drainage studies
- Infrastructure design
- Pavements, curbs, sidewalks, and gutters
- Roadway and parking lot designs
- Site and infrastructure design
- Stormwater management
- Tank farms
- Mine cap design
- Wastewater management services