At Williams Engineering Canada, we provide building owners with consulting engineering services relating to the insulating and waterproofing of buildings. We focus on getting the details right to avoid future building issues. Our goal is to help our clients contract the services that they need and ensure that they receive value for their investment.
As the building envelope controls the movement of heat, air, moisture, light, and sound, the design and construction of a building must consider how all the building components work in concert to provide a durable and long-term controlled environment. Therefore, we ensure that the structural, mechanical, electrical, and building envelope systems are designed, evaluated, constructed, and coordinated to achieve the maximum potential of the building asset.
Our building science services include the following:
- Building envelope design reviews
- Building envelope restorations
- Building envelope investigations
- Design reviews
- Detailed site investigations and testing
- Expert witness testimony
- Failure investigation and moisture penetration
- Independent third party review
- Infrared thermography
- Inspections and testing during reconstruction
- Litigation services
- New construction projects
- Review and testing during construction
- Roof evaluations
- Roof replacement projects
- Specifications, drawings, and tendering services
- Technical consulting services
Contact us for a full range of our building science services.